REGISTRATION IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
If you are a staff or Board member at a Member garden, please contact your garden's Main Contact to have them add you to the garden roster in our system.
Otherwise, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to create an account for you and link it to your garden to qualify you for the Member registration rate.
If you do not have a username or password, select "Create an Account" and fill in registration information. However the $575 Member rate will not be applied to your registration until you are linked to a Member garden.
You may also "+Add a Guest" on this page if you plan to bring others as your guest to attend meals or tours with you that are included in your personal registration. They will show up as "registrants" for purposes of adding options to your order.
If you encounter any technical problems during this registration process, please contact Ken Annan, Systems Integration Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 610.708.3008.
You must click Update/Save Responses after answering the questions below.
Included with your registration for the 2020 Garden Board Member Experience (a separate fee is required for a guest to attend these events):
* Plenary Lunch with Tom Kaye - Thursday, June 25
* An Excursion in Washington Park - Thursday, June 25
* Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility (IDEA) Forum & Lunch - Friday, June 26
* A Night at Portland Japanese Garden - Friday, June 26
Not included with your registration for the 2020 Garden Board Member Experience but can be purchased (a separate fee is required for you and/or a guest to attend these events):
* Annual Conference Tours, Meals, and Events for Monday, June 22
* One or Two Day Registration for the Annual Conference sessions held Tuesday, June 23 and Wednesday, June 24
* Annual Conference Workshops for Tuesday, June 23
* Annual Conference Tours and Workshops for Wednesday, June 24